The Texas Oral Health Coalition, Inc. (TxOHC) is a nonpartisan state level oral health coalition that was formed in November 2004 and acquired nonprofit 501 (c) (3) status in 2008 and exists exclusively to promote and support the overall oral health of all Texans and does so by working wherever possible to build, support and assist widespread collaborative efforts between oral health professionals, other providers, communities and other stakeholders.
The only statewide oral health coalition, TxOHC is the primary organization in Texas that provides a nonpartisan forum which allows a diverse network of stakeholders to collaborate and create innovative and viable solutions to improve the oral health for all Texans.
TxOHC is proud to partner with these organizations:
- Midwest Dental Equipment & Supply on a special collaborative stakeholder initiative for our members.
- The Texas Health Institute on a collaborative initiative to unite Texans and Advance the Oral Health Movement in Texas. Learn more at atohmit.org.
- TxOHC is a member of the DentaQuest Foundation’s South/Southeast Regional Oral Health Connection Team (ROHCT). The ROHC team is working with the DentaQuest Foundation to make progress on the Oral Health Progress and Equity Network goals by building a strong oral health network in the 12-state South/Southeast region To learn more, visit the network website, http://www.oralhealth.network/.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics Campaign for Dental Health promotes community water fluoridation to build and maintain healthy teeth. For information and education please visit ilikemyteeth.org.
- The American Network of Oral Health Coalitions, known as “The Coalition of Coalitions”, who leverage the expertise of its members to support strong statewide oral health coalitions to grow and shape the future of oral health across the nation. anohc.org
Find the PDF Who We Are to download and share here.