The position opening is at the TDCJ Lynaugh and N5 units located in Fort Stockton, Texas.
- 40 hours per week, 4 days a week, 10-hour days. The pay scale is in the range of $70,000.00-73,697.23. This position has full benefits:
- Teacher Retirement (TRS) System
- Group Health Insurance
- Optional vision, dental, and life insurance
- Paid Time OFF
- 10-12 Paid holidays a year
Link to apply:
or interested hygienists can call Dr. Farrell Scruggs, Regional Director at 817-937-6299 to set up an interview or ask questions.
The Texas A& M College of Dentistry has an open position Dental Public Health (DPH) Residency for the upcoming 2022-2023 Academic Year.
The DPH Residency is an innovative full time 12-month program designed to prepare dentists for dental public health practice. This residency includes acquisition of research skills, required didactic instruction and field experiences, and fulfills the educational requirements of the American Board of Dental Public Health (ABDPH).
- Degrees: DDS or DMD or equivalent and MPH or equivalent degree from an accredited Public Health program*
- Exams: NDBE Parts I & II, TOEFL
- General Admission Requirements of the College
For additional information, see:
- International Students: https://dentistry.tamhsc.edu/graduate-studies/internationalstudents.html
- Graduate and Advanced Education Programs: https://dentistry.tamhsc.edu/graduate-studies/futurestudents/index.html
*Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH) Accreditation https://ceph.org/about/org-info/who-we-accredit/accredited/
To apply for the DPH program contact:
Dr. Peggy Timothe
Director, Dental Public Health Residency
Public Health Sciences, College of Dentistry | Texas A&M University
3302 Gaston Avenue | Dallas, TX 75246
We are currently seeking Dentists who have an interest in working with this program to conduct oral examinations on children in kindergarten, 1st Grade, and 2nd Grade in a school-based setting.
- Licensed Texas Dentist
- Availability to be trained in the International Caries Detection and Assessment System (ICDAS)
- Reliable transportation (schools are located in Houston, TX)
- Experience working in a school-based oral surveillance program
If you would like more information about this opportunity, please forward a current CV or resume to the contact below:
Dr. Kila Johnson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Exciting, non-private practice opportunity. Steady pay, great benefits and great worklife balance. No billing, no insurance, no quotas. Just provide the very best, comprehensive dental care to a very special patient population.
Please refer to the job handout for additional employment details.
Visit AbSSLC.org or call 325-795- 3298 and ask for Dr. Bullock, or apply today
Dental Openings at the Texas Department of Criminal Justice facilities located throughout the State of Texas. To apply online visit http://jobs.utmb.edu.