The Texas Oral Health Coalition, Inc. (TxOHC) is a statewide nonprofit whose mission is to promote oral health across the lifespan by advocating for optimal oral health for all Texans through statewide partnerships.
TxOHC is the primary organization in Texas that provides a nonpartisan forum which allows a diverse network of stakeholders to collaborate and create innovative and viable solutions to improve oral health for all Texans. If you envision Texas as a state where every person is known to enjoy optimal oral health as part of his/her total well-being through individual and shared community responsibility where:
- Education and prevention are priorities;
- Education, prevention and treatment are available, accessible, affordable, timely, and culturally appropriate;
- Community solutions are shared among patients, parents, providers, employers, insurers, and government; and
- Collaboration with government, higher education, public and private sector ensures resources, supportive public policy, quality care, advocacy, and patient education
then we would like to invite you to apply for membership and partner with our Coalition.
If you or your organization share our mission we invite you to apply for membership and join our efforts for the betterment of all Texans.
- Choose your Category (Group, Individual, Student)
- Complete the Easy Online Application
- Select Your Payment Method (Select from options on the application form)
|TxOHC Member Benefits||GROUP
Academic, Business, Professional
|Annual Dues||$350 includes up to
|Opportunity to Participate on Committees, Workgroups or Focus Groups||X||X||X||X|
|Participate in the Midwest Dental Equipment & Supply Collaborative Stakeholder Initiative.||X||X||X||X|
|Participate in a Work Group for the Advancing the Oral Health Movement in Texas (ATOHMIT) Statewide Collaborative Initiative||X||X||X||X|
|Networking Opportunities at Local, State and National Levels||X||X||X||X|
|Receive Electronic Communications||X||X||X||X|
|Contribute Electronic Communications to Share with Network||X||X||N/A||N/A|
|Access Support for Professional Development (communications, fluoridation training, educational conferences, special programs, webinars, workshops)||X||X||X||X|
|Group members will be listed on TxOHC Partnership Website Page||X||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Opportunity to publish one page oral health resource fact sheets or infographics||X||X||X||X|
|Opportunity to Write Articles for Blog||X||X||X||N/A|
|Peer Support and Collaboration||X||X||X||X|
|Research and Development of Oral Health Resources||X||X||X||X|
|Opportunity to Participate in Speaker's Bureau||X||X||N/A||N/A|
For each merchandise or equipment order placed with Midwest Dental in excess of $500, your name will be added to a drawing for a free Hand Unit during the Texas Oral Health Coalition’s annual meeting.
If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity: