Prescribers Online Learning Series
Texas Oral Health Coalition
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
7/1/2019 to 6/30/2021.
Provider ID# 346144
- In order to watch YouTube videos, please make sure you have the following:
- Most recent version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, or Opera
- Internet connection with 500+ Kbps
- If you have an older browser or operating system, you will need the most recent version of Adobe Flash Player.
For additional information, check YouTube help.
- TxOHC Technology Plan
- For technical questions related to webinars please contact TxOHC at info @txohc.org.
To protect the integrity and accuracy of electronically mediated self-instruction programs, participants may access only one course at a time, and ensure participants view the entire program before moving to the assessment stage.
A maximum of 4.0 CDE may be taken in a 24 hour period via electronically mediated courses more hours than than will be considered an exploitation of electronic platforms and additional hours will not be awarded.
Up to 8 hours of coursework may be self-study. These self-study hours must be provided by those entities cited in TSBDE Rule 104.2 of this title (relating to Providers). Examples of self-study courses include correspondence courses, video courses, audio courses, and reading courses. Hours of coursework in the standards of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) or in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) may not be considered in the 24-hour requirement.
Up to 8 hours of coursework may be self-study. These self-study hours must be provided by those entities cited in §104.2 of this title (relating to Providers). Examples of self-study courses include correspondence courses, video courses, audio courses, and reading courses.