Second Friday of each month during the noon hour, 12:00 – 1:00 PM CT. Edification (1.0 CDE) is complimentary to all attendees and continuing dental education is free to TxOHC members. All other attendees will be charged $10.00 to receive continuing dental education for this course.
- December 10, 2021: “Knowledge of the HPV Vaccine and the Relationship with Oral Health and Perception of HPV Administration in a Dental Setting Among US Adults” with Dr. Christina Demopoulos, DDS, MPH and Dr. Shillpa Naavaal, BDS, MS, MPH
- Learn more and register here
- January 14, 2022: Alzheimer’s in Dentistry with Andrea Holzner, BS, CCP, MPH, PhD
- February 11, 2022: “Providing Care Under Advanced Anesthesia (General Anesthesia/TIVA and Oral/IV Sedation)” with Mark Bullock, DDS
- April 8, 2022: “Let’s Prevent Oropharyngeal Cancer (and Avoid Awkward Conversations While Doing It!)” with Rhonda Stokley, DDS
- May 13, 2022: “Special Conditions and Barriers and challenges providing dental care to patients with IDD” with Mark Bullock, DDS
- June 10, 2022: “Understanding and working with caregivers and group homes, Dental Desensitization/Advanced Behavior techniques for patients with IDD at AbSSLC” with Mark Bullock, DDS