The Texas Oral Health Coalition, Inc. (TxOHC) is a statewide nonprofit leading efforts to achieve optimal oral health across the lifespan by creating a nonpartisan forum that allows members and a diverse network of stakeholders to collaborate and create innovative and viable solutions, share information and leverage resources for the betterment of all Texans.
What does TxOHC do?
- Educate others to increase the capacity of the health care workforce and integrate oral health into all aspects of health care.
- Communicate and raise public awareness to improve public perception on the value of oral health to overall health and well-being.
- Advocates for Texas laws and policies to support access to oral health services for our most vulnerable populations and implement evidence-based prevention strategies to address oral health inequities.
- To increase oral health literacy in Texas.
- To change perceptions regarding oral health and disease so that oral health becomes an integral component of health policies and programs in Texas.
- To engage in activities to improve the oral health of all Texas citizens using evidence-based public health initiatives.
- To promote increased access to comprehensive oral health care for all Texans.
- Choose your Category (Group, Individual, Student)
- Complete the Easy Online Application
- Select Your Payment Method (Select from options on the application form)
|TxOHC Member Benefits||GROUP
Academic, Business, Professional
|Annual Dues||$350 includes up to
|Opportunity to Participate on Committees, Workgroups or Focus Groups||X||X||X||X|
|Participate in the Midwest Dental Equipment & Supply Collaborative Stakeholder Initiative.||X||X||X||X|
|Participate in a Work Group for the Advancing the Oral Health Movement in Texas (ATOHMIT) Statewide Collaborative Initiative||X||X||X||X|
|Networking Opportunities at Local, State and National Levels||X||X||X||X|
|Receive Electronic Communications||X||X||X||X|
|Contribute Electronic Communications to Share with Network||X||X||N/A||N/A|
|Access Support for Professional Development (communications, fluoridation training, educational conferences, special programs, webinars, workshops)||X||X||X||X|
|Group members will be listed on TxOHC Partnership Website Page||X||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Opportunity to publish one page oral health resource fact sheets or infographics||X||X||X||X|
|Opportunity to Write Articles for Blog||X||X||X||N/A|
|Peer Support and Collaboration||X||X||X||X|
|Research and Development of Oral Health Resources||X||X||X||X|
|Opportunity to Participate in Speaker's Bureau||X||X||N/A||N/A|
For each merchandise or equipment order placed with Midwest Dental in excess of $500, your name will be added to a drawing for a free Hand Unit during the Texas Oral Health Coalition’s annual meeting.
If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity:
Ways to Get Involved
To renew your membership online, please choose the appropriate PayPal option below. A PayPal account is not required to complete the checkout, any major credit card may be used (please note that a 2.9% surcharge is built into the dues amount to cover the PayPal merchant fee).